Come aboard for an exciting journey
Memberships provide an opportunity for you to join a network of like-minded individuals, while supporting a cultural organisation dedicated to experiencing and preserving the maritime heritage of Kingston and the Great Lakes. Our Members form a unique community of supporters with an interest in everything nautical around the Great Lakes from maritime heritage and boat building to environment and conservation.
The support of our members provides financial support for the Museum, but also means that we can demonstrate to grant providers, city councillors and community stakeholders that the Marine Museum is a vital cultural asset to the Kingston community. In return, we offer a range of benefits including admission to the Museum, discounts on museum experiences and events, and regular communications about news and events. A complete list of member benefits is available below with respect to each membership level.
Select a membership level below and complete the form.
Notes and Terms of Membership
- Memberships are not transferable or refundable.
- Family membership includes two named adults and two children under 18 in your immediate family. You must notify the Museum of their names.
- Captain's Table and Admiral's Table 'behind-the-scenes' tours are available once per year, but reservation only.
- Watch Officer, Captain's Table and Admiral's Table memberships apply the Individual level membership and the remainder as a donation.
- Term of membership is per calendar year and takes effect on the 1st of January of the day/month thereafter for the remainder of the calendar year.
- To use your Shipwrights discount, contact the Museum at the time of booking or notify Museum staff upon arrival to receive a discount code.